Sunday 10 March 2013

Crochet Occasion flower motif dress for girls...

Hi everyone, not long ago I have finished crocheting this gorgeous dress:

crochet occasion dress for girls


 It made of about 50 small flower motifs in 2 colours.
 
crochet flower motifs




The skirt part of the dress I used very simple netting pattern,

back of the dress, netting





and at the bottom finished of with 2 layers of frilly crochet pattern

So what do you think? Isn't it beautiful?

back of the dress



It took me about 10 evenings to make this dress, and I enjoyed every minute of it...

It is my first dress for a little girl, apart from 3 dresses, that i made  for myself   last year :)

I used 100% cotton 200g in white and 100g in purple.
One white button and less then 2m of purple ribbon. I used crochet hook size 1.75 mm and I thought it would be nice to add little flower detail on the ribbon,just finishing it of at the moment and will add picture later. :)
So that's my dress for a special order, for a beautiful girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment