Thursday 11 April 2013

Crochet Flower per day


Crochet Five Petal Flower.

I have set myself another challenge. On top of all the other projects, housework and work and being a mum to 2 very lively and messy boys :)
I will try and make A crochet flower a day and try and post the patterns :)
How many flowers will I make?
Will I get bored, or will I be strong and continue.
Flowers, motifs, snowflakes  and much more.
There are so many flower designs out there, some easy some hard.
I will start with one that's quite easy, and is one of my favourite little flowers. I use this little flower on many hats and headbands. Could make a beautiful brooch or, make many and have a flowery bag or a dress etc.

I used 2 different colours to make an accent on the center of the flower, my favourite one is yellow center and white petals :)

Materials:

Acrylic Patons Smothie Yarn : red and pink
Crochet hook 4.5 mm
Scissors
Stitches used:

Ch- chain
Sl st- slip stitch
Sc- single crochet
Tr- treble crochet or triple crochet

1st Rnd: Ch 5, sl st

2nd Rnd: Ch 1, 10 sc in the ring, join the new colour, sl st

3rd Rnd: Ch 4, 3(or 4) tr in next st,





 ch 4,



sl st in next st,

ch 4 , 3 tr in next st,

 ch 4, sl st in next st,
 and so on until you have made 5 petals,


sl st  and fasten off at the end.
And here is your flower, quick and easy :)
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment